#33 My Client : PT. MBJ (Surabaya, Indonesia)

 

My Freelancer client which i do with my team.

My 32th client is PT. Mu**a Ber**h **ya.  One of  customs bond consultant (Audit Kepabeanan) in Surabaya, Indonesia. Main activity in this company is assisting clients about all customs, Exportir and Importir problem and solving. Our customer are company who need a help in customs, Exportir and Importir problems.

For more than 2 years i handle, i did a lot of task, such as :

1) 

2) 

Making journal and Accounting system and Report

4) Making Bukti Potong PPh 21 and Unifikasi

5) Submit and 

7) Making and Analyzing Financial Statement

8) Making any fiscal reconsiliations/summary

9) Checking all transactional evidence

10) Controlling tax payment and tax report


Comments

POPULAR POST

SHERLY'S PROFILE

OFFERING SERVICE

MY CLIENT AND PROJECT

#1 My Client : PT. OIM (Sidoarjo, Indonesia)

#2 My Client : CV. SGP (Sidoarjo, Indonesia)