SHERLY'S PROFILE

Hello everyone, i am Sherly. I am a Certified Accounting of BNSP (Badan Nasional Sertifikasi Profesi) Reg : JAP 029 04048 2022. I also Brevet Certified Tax of UBAYA (Universitas Surabaya). I was graduated from one of Public Accountant and Tax Consultant in Surabaya, Indonesia with 6 years experience. And 6 years other experienced from many company.

2012-2017 as Senior Tax Consultant at PT. Key Solutions Consulting (KMC Group/KAP AAJ)

2018-2019 as

If you are interested with me, let me help you doing Bookkeeping (Accounting), Tax Compliance and Management Developing. You can also see my Linkedin or Contact me at WHATSAPP

=================================================================================================

ACCOUNTING/ BOOKKEEPING

.

MANAGEMENT DEVELOPING

1)  Internal support system for management

2) Accounting and management control software

3)  Internal Audit System and Accounting


 

Comments

POPULAR POST

OFFERING SERVICE

MY CLIENT AND PROJECT

#1 My Client : PT. OIM (Sidoarjo, Indonesia)

#2 My Client : CV. SGP (Sidoarjo, Indonesia)