#31 My Client : CV. CPI (Surabaya, Indonesia)

 

My Freelancer client which i do with my team.

My 31th client is CV. Ca**ya Per**sa Ind***sia which located in Surabaya. Main activity in this company are supply and provide an iron and steel things. We distribute our procurement to PTPN (Perkebunan Nusantara) in East Java area with procurement process. After got a work letter from government, company contact to supplier to provide all things needeed. After a few days, all things will sent to PTPN (customer).

For more than 2 years i handle, i did a lot of task, such as :

1) 

2) 

3) 

Making journal and Accounting system and Report

6) Making and Analyzing Financial Statement

7) Making any fiscal reconsiliations/summary

8) Checking all transactional evidence

9) Controlling tax payment and tax report

Comments

POPULAR POST

SHERLY'S PROFILE

OFFERING SERVICE

MY CLIENT AND PROJECT

#1 My Client : PT. OIM (Sidoarjo, Indonesia)

#2 My Client : CV. SGP (Sidoarjo, Indonesia)