#25 My Client : CV. SP (Biak, Papua)

 

My Freelancer client which i do with my team.

My 25th client is CV. Si*** Pa** which located in Biak, Papua. Main activity in this company is supply a motorcycle with brand Honda. The Supplier is from Astra Motor. We sell our product to Goverment with procurement process. But we sell to end user and many company too. We sell it in cash transaction and credit transaction. In credit transaction, we collaborate with third party (Leasing Company/FIF).

For more than 2 years i handle, i did a lot of task, such as :

1)

2)

3)

5) Making any fiscal reconsiliations/summary

6) Checking all transactional evidence

7) Controlling tax payment and tax report

Comments

POPULAR POST

SHERLY'S PROFILE

OFFERING SERVICE

MY CLIENT AND PROJECT

#1 My Client : PT. OIM (Sidoarjo, Indonesia)

#2 My Client : CV. SGP (Sidoarjo, Indonesia)