#24 My Client : CV. NJA (Surabaya, Indonesia)


My Freelancer client which i do with my team.

My 24th client is PT. N***sa Ja** Aba**.  One of  trading company in Surabaya, Indonesia. Main activity in this company is supply a meubel such as sofa, cupboard, bed, etc. Supplier is Olympic, Napolly and many more. Our customer is retail/meubel shop in department store, market and exhibition. Then, they sell our product to end user.

For more than 2 years i handle, i did a lot of task, such as :

1)

2)

3)

5) Making and Analyzing Financial Statement

6) Making any fiscal reconsiliations/summary

7) Checking all transactional evidence

8) Controlling tax payment and tax report


Comments

POPULAR POST

SHERLY'S PROFILE

OFFERING SERVICE

MY CLIENT AND PROJECT

#1 My Client : PT. OIM (Sidoarjo, Indonesia)

#2 My Client : CV. SGP (Sidoarjo, Indonesia)