#10 My Client : PT. JP (Sidoarjo, Indonesia)

Worked at Public Accountant and Tax Consulting ,

My 10th client is PT. J**a Pem**ngu***.  One of  contructions company which located in Sidoarjo, East Java, Indonesia. This company built many road such as toll road or highway. Their customer only government. The company had a contract from government (SPK), then they worked.

I was handled since 2015 until December 2017. 

For more than 3 years i handle, i did a lot of task, such as :

As Senior Tax Consultant 2015-2017

1)

2)

3) Analyzing Financial Statement

4)

5) Making Tax Planning

6) Making any fiscal reconsiliations/summary

7) Controlling tax payment and tax report

8) Guiding Client if any problem and give them solve

Comments

POPULAR POST

SHERLY'S PROFILE

OFFERING SERVICE

MY CLIENT AND PROJECT

#1 My Client : PT. OIM (Sidoarjo, Indonesia)

#2 My Client : CV. SGP (Sidoarjo, Indonesia)